Thursday, August 29, 2013

Me and him


Salam dari hati ke hati 

Just wanna share with u guys one of the important man in my life. Actually he just my friend but he meant something to me. Yesterday we go to JAWI putrajaya to witness the syahadah from my friend. He already riveted to islam but just the paperwork with malaysian gov the process need to repeat again. This actually the post perhentian island event. I will story to you guys how our vacation there in next entry okay


Before syahadah.. 
My brother as saksi pertama..

When the syahadah was reciting.. It felt something deep in my heart. Its so touch my heart. First time witness someone come back to muslim life.. Masha allah..
All praise to Allah.. Nothing much to say about this..

Then as we all know the malaysian gov process take some time, need a lot of paperwork.. Then all thing settle at 3.30 pm. But we actually start in 10am.. Then go to istana kehakiman for some process then go to JPN for identification card process. 

Hurmm as some one who know me.. I am one of mist controvesi person. Hehehe
We just rake some picture
As we like register for marriage.. Hehehe

But that really lovely picture
If this gonna happen.. Hehehe


Done with first stage..
One step closer..
One stage closer to get the card actually.
Kad akuan masuk islam for my friend..
Hehehe


Enough with istana kehakiman (palace of justice) thing we go to JPN
Hehehe
Really drama here..


Pose and pose again

This actually we did. Make our new ic

Then go to masjid putra to solat
Hmmm 
But i really love our picture here

If this really happen n gonna happen.. I am the luckiest women.. What the most every women want in the world. To meet the beriman man and can leads me and our family to jhannah. I really want that thing gonna happen.. But with him??
I don't know. Only Allah knows who he are? 
But this is lovely picture..


Ketika cinta bertasbih sangat pose kan?

Hekhek

We are different but we understand each other well

The different really makes us beautiful and wonderful together.
Hehehe


I know what makes each other are compatible together. Its the give and take process. I always give u do what u want to do with me. U are most toughest man i know even though others look u not. But i know the really MAN inside that. All the thing makes u are special to me. Huhuhu

But we just a friend not actually lover.. I just love u the way we are right know. I really don't put any hope between u and me because it only in my dream (from somebody.. Haha) 
I just hope in future allah give me someone who can leads my world, love and understand myself and guide me to the end of the world.. Jhannah..
Insyaallah.. Allah will give the way.. Maybe not this time.. Others time maybe.. Only Allah knows the best..

These two weeks give me something really i need to fulfill in my life. Before this i always felt sad. Everyday before i'm going to sleep.. Something holes and numb inside my heart.

Ya allah tuhan yang maha pegampun dan penyayang. Terima kasih atas rasa ini.. Tunjukkan aku jalan yang lurus, berikan aku kebahagian dan permudahkan perjalanan ke arah syurgamu.

That's all for today. We are not going to get marry yet. Maybe next time.. Insyaallah.. This is only to clear all the cloud in my friend mind.. Hehehe
Sorry to make you felt complicated.. 
I love you guys..

1 comment:

  1. zana!!!aku antara orang yang tertipu tuuu!hahhahaha baik ko mintak maap ngan aku sekarang! haha

    ReplyDelete